« Home | Some Buckeye TV Party Pictures » | The Story of "Buckeye" Bill » | Take This Job and Shove It » | Why You Should Ditch Your Crappy Browser and Get F... » | I'm Hot Blooded, Check it and See » | Rock and Roll » | The Tide Is Turning » | The Grade Run » | Back in Black » | Me and Seth » 

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 

Birthday Pics from 4Kegs


The night started off mature enough


Again, with the maturity


This would probably be cute had I not ruined it


I love Alex's expressions


Three Hot Tamales


Midnight shots with my boys


I don't know, this looks like a Saved By the Bell picture or something to me


I can't tell if Lisa is rubbing her boob or what, but either way Alex is very focused on it


This might be confusing if you weren't there at the time


Another of many shots during the evening


Is she shocked or just turned on? You be the judge.


It's OK, I'm 21, I have a license to be treated like this now


No clue who these guys were, but they felt the need to buy me more shots.


Kate and Me

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)