« Home | Short and to the Point » | try again » | Merry Christmas? » | im so pissed... » | *sigh* » | If my temperature is 95 degress, WHY AM I SO WARM?! » | ahh » | weird » | Things I Hate / Things I Don't » | ***deleted*** » 

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 

Me and Seth


Here's me with my buddy Seth Macfarlane (Creator of Family Guy) when he came to talk at Ohio State. He showed us the first new episode of Family Guy... let me just say that... it is is like looking into the face of God and having Him say:
This is my most wondorous creation


These new episodes are good shit, I assure you. You'll just have to take my word for it until May 1st though.

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)