« Home | try again » | Merry Christmas? » | im so pissed... » | *sigh* » | If my temperature is 95 degress, WHY AM I SO WARM?! » | ahh » | weird » | Things I Hate / Things I Don't » | ***deleted*** » | What do the cards have in store for you? » 

Friday, January 07, 2005 

Short and to the Point

Things that drive me crazy!

Expecting too much out of people, but what I expect is still less than normal

Predicitability, I hate it

Caring more about people than they care about me (this seems to apply to everyone I care about) I hate it and I wish I could stop caring about them, but I cant and its not my inner nature...


Thats all

-cw

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)