« Home | Not the Smartest Night » | Short and Sweet » | Thanksgiving » | I'm Back Bitches » | Back in Action » | C.W. Spring » | Derpa Derpa Job » | Garage Sales Are for the Clinically Insane » | On Wisdom Teeth » | Dorm Life vs. Home Life » 

Sunday, December 05, 2004 

What do the cards have in store for you?

What did you do on your Saturday night?

Among other things, I read tarot cards into the wee hours of the morning with Adrienne.

I'm not really sure why I picked them up on the way out of the bookstore, I figured it amuse me, since I've never really believed a whole lot in things of that nature.

I was not amused, I was freaked the fuck out.

I'm not going to really get into specifics, but suffice it to say, whether you believe in these things or not, they can provide "a completely unbiased view" on your perspective for your life, love, career...etc.

Stop by sometime and we'll see what these little guys say about you

Corey "Oh you mean Shenanigan's?" Spring

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)