« Home | Things would be much easier to say...up on the mic... » | This is the most pivotal moment of my life » | Fw: Fw: Fw: DERP! » | Halfway There and It Feels So Good » | » | » | buttons » | profile » 

Monday, June 21, 2004 

Dorm Life vs. Home Life

Ahh the simple pleasures of being at home. Yes, home life may be boring at times (especially if you live in Southeastern Ohio...bleh) but it is not without it's perks in comparison to dorm livin'.

Pros:

1. You don't have to wear sandals to take a freakin' shower. Which reminds me...
2. You can take baths again!
3. You can get something to drink that isn't a Coke product.
4. You have more than 3 cramped rooms to walk around in.
5. No need to take a walk outside to get a meal.

Some nice perks in my opinion...sure there are others. But there are also the cons to living back at home for the summer. Some of the highlights?

Cons:

1. Some of us (read...me no longer have high speed internet access
2. Some of us (read...me no longer have a job!
3. No Larkins
4. Total Boredom and...
5. If you start drinking by yourself everyday as a result of boredom, you transform from a fun-loving party guy to a pathetic alcoholic.

Again there are more, and again, the forces of boredom in Cambridge have sucked my ability to type anymore. Screw this... my unemployed ass is going to watch Super Troopers again.

Corey "License and registration... chicken-fucker" Spring

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)