« Home | This is the most pivotal moment of my life » | Fw: Fw: Fw: DERP! » | Halfway There and It Feels So Good » | » | » | buttons » | profile » 

Sunday, June 13, 2004 

Things would be much easier to say...up on the microphone like a Boss DJ

Well, after a long journey and being hit by a CABS bus (OSU's friendly way of saying goodbye) I have returned to Cambridge, Ohio. Sadly, I can already feel myself longing for Columbus again. I don't know what you guys do for fun when you're at home, but here we go to Wal-Mart, Wendy's and then if we're feeling really crazy, we go to Salt Fork State Park. Call me a converted city boy if you must, but I can't take a summer of this. Sure, a week or two of this rest and relaxation in rural Ohio would be nice, but I get the feeling three months of it will be craptacular. Ah well, that's what jobs and road trips were designed for.

So that's it, no witty comments or observations about life, just an update on how freakin' bored I am. Stay tuned for something more humorous later.


Corey "It's a good day to die, McDougal" Spring

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)