« Home | Fw: Fw: Fw: DERP! » | Halfway There and It Feels So Good » | » | » | buttons » | profile » 

Monday, June 07, 2004 

This is the most pivotal moment of my life

This is the most pivotal moment of my life

That's the voicemail Adrienne recieved from me around 4am a couple nights ago. Was I drunk? Shut up, that's not the point. Drunk or not, it's a good quote. It also begs the question, what's the most pivotal moment in your life? At least recently, anyhow. After all, what is life without risks, gains, and yes, losses. It's like I was telling a friend earlier: "The sweet is never as sweet without the bitter" That's not my quote, it's from Vanilla Sky. Pretty good advice though. I hope you all remember to take some calculated risks in your own lives.

You won't win all the time, but you'll appreciate the hell out of times you do.


Corey "Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around" Spring

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)