« Home | » | » | buttons » | profile » 

Thursday, June 03, 2004 

Halfway There and It Feels So Good

Well on the advice of some friends, I've started writing again. Hope it doesn't suck

So this is it, as of right now I have two solid years of college under my belt. The halfway point of my college career and I still feel like I just got out of high school. We go to our lectures, take our notes, and show up for the finals, but what have we really learned. Here's a few of the highlights college has shown me that I'll remember long after I've forgotten the atomic number of tungsten.

1. People in Ohio amazed by changes in the weather - I will never understand this. It will always rain, it will always get cold, and will always get warm again. Deal with it and stop asking me what the weather is doing every time I get on a damn elevator.

2. College students live and die by instant messenger - An affliction we are all guilty of. When we go to bed for the night, we have to inform the world as such by putting it in an away message. There is not, nor will there ever be a logical explanation for this, either.

3. Chris Danley is a crazy son of a bitch - If you have ever been in a van barreling down the Buckeye Grove with Chris behind the wheel, you'll know what I'm talking about.

4. Ohio State is secretly run by a group of semi-retarded monkeys - I can't attest to this being a fact firsthand, but I've seen the construction projects slapped up in haste, and I've worked a bumbling crew of fools at our student television station. Accoring to Ockham's razor then, this school must be run by developmentally impaired primates.

There are more, but that last one really demotivates me from writing anymore.
Now... time to unlearn all of that important stuff from this year in the next week while everyone is taking finals!


Corey "With karate I'll kick your ass" Spring

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

Previous posts

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)