« Home | Short and Sweet » | Thanksgiving » | I'm Back Bitches » | Back in Action » | C.W. Spring » | Derpa Derpa Job » | Garage Sales Are for the Clinically Insane » | On Wisdom Teeth » | Dorm Life vs. Home Life » | Things would be much easier to say...up on the mic... » 

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 

Not the Smartest Night

I've made some really intelligent decisions before....

Last night was not one of them.

Went to Nyoh's at the early hour of 12. Saving aside the fact that I'm not a huge Nyoh's Tues. night fan (since I know....no country music....) and that it's always hella crowded, I also had a final exam in my journalism class at 9.30am

Well in my infinite logic and wisdom I went out and stayed out til about 3ish, and didnt actually go to bed around 5. Being completely drunk at around this time, I reasoned that I would obviously wake up in plenty of time for my 9.30 if I opened the blinds and windows before I went to sleep. That way a blast of light and cold air would wake me up with time to spare.

Your body is a funny thing when you've been drinking, though.

i received a phone call at about 9.30 or 10 from my friend ashley that woke me up. I don't remember what we talked about, yet I do remember going right back to sleep after that call. When I awoke again, it was in a fit of terror because I had missed my final exam.

Oh yea, it was freezing ass cold too from the bright idea I had to open the windows earlier.

Well anyways, I have to take that class over now, because it just became impossible for me to get the B I needed in it for my major.

On the bright side, I got to see some of my friends and I'm starting to remember how single people act again.


So yea, screw it, I'd do it again.


Corey "I don't want a large Farva" Spring

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)