« Home | Dorm Life vs. Home Life » | Things would be much easier to say...up on the mic... » | This is the most pivotal moment of my life » | Fw: Fw: Fw: DERP! » | Halfway There and It Feels So Good » | » | » | buttons » | profile » 

Friday, June 25, 2004 

On Wisdom Teeth

People will tell you getting your wisdom teeth out is hell.

These people are pussies

Whats bad about this wonderful thing? You get shot up with morphine for a day, get waited on hand and foot, ice cream whenver you want, and to top it all off they give you a bottle of vicodin for your troubles.

People, I implore you... get as many teeth taken out of your head as you can.


Corey "Nine teeth out and counting..." Spring

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)