« Home | *sigh* » | If my temperature is 95 degress, WHY AM I SO WARM?! » | ahh » | weird » | Things I Hate / Things I Don't » | ***deleted*** » | What do the cards have in store for you? » | Not the Smartest Night » | Short and Sweet » | Thanksgiving » 

Thursday, December 16, 2004 

im so pissed...

i wrote a a big long entry. it was friggin huge. i tackled life, love, and the pursuit of everything happy i have always wanted. i listed things off of my life list that i have always wanted to do before i die but up until now i have not... and i go to the bathroom to pee before posting it and my computer restarts becuase i have ne automatic updates designed to keep me safe


AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe those tings will get posted again later, but i dont possibility have the time or energy to list them again. stupid livejournal.

-C.W. Spring

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)