« Home | The Tide Is Turning » | The Grade Run » | Back in Black » | Me and Seth » | Short and to the Point » | try again » | Merry Christmas? » | im so pissed... » | *sigh* » | If my temperature is 95 degress, WHY AM I SO WARM?! » 

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 

Rock and Roll

Today I was putting some new music on my computer when I took a step back and let myself realize all over again how important integral our music is to our lives. Blues, Pop, Country, Rock, whatever, the music you love makes up a component of who you are.
Me, I'm a rock and roll man first and foremost. Country, jazz, and most other genres have their respective places with me, but rock and roll will always come first. I love the music and I love the culture surrounding it. Talk to any diehard rock fan and they will fanatically explain to you how the power of rock is one of the most powerful and influential things around.
"One great rock show can change the world." - Jack Black, School of Rock
I guess you really can't articulate the feeling that overcomes you when you hear a song that really touches the inner depths of your soul. For me, that feeling is enough to make a shitty day do a complete 180.
And so now I will retire to bed and put on some good ol' Foo Fighters to sooth me to sleep.

Keep on Rockin'

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)