« Home | Me and Seth » | Short and to the Point » | try again » | Merry Christmas? » | im so pissed... » | *sigh* » | If my temperature is 95 degress, WHY AM I SO WARM?! » | ahh » | weird » | Things I Hate / Things I Don't » 

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 

Back in Black

Well after a long and failed bout with insomnia tonight, I have decided to revist ye olde blog.

What do I do during these mind numbing hours between restlessness and sleep? Mostly illogical things like taking all my facebook friends and throwing their screen names onto my buddy list... you know, for those times when a facebook message just isn't instant enough.

However, in my randomness of doing this, I came across one of the engineering guys websites and this promo for the ridiculous new show on BTV. Thursdays at 8.30pm - Channel 19 for you dorm kids out there. Andy and Adam will take most ridiculous requests you throw at them, I have no doubt.

In other news, my 21st birthday is now only 26 days away (March 14th). More and more frequently I keep hearing the question "What's going on for your birthday?" Well since my birthday has the good fortune of falling on the first day of final exams this year, I don't know. Granted, I will not actually even have any exams, but most if not all of my hard-working friends will. So stay tuned, maybe we'll hold off on it for a few days and do a St. Patrick's Day party.

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)