« Home | Back in Black » | Me and Seth » | Short and to the Point » | try again » | Merry Christmas? » | im so pissed... » | *sigh* » | If my temperature is 95 degress, WHY AM I SO WARM?! » | ahh » | weird » 

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 

The Grade Run

At the end of every quarter the Regstrar's office has a little thing called "The Grade Run." This happens the week after final exams and it consists of some poor son of a bitch running around campus to every department to pick up and deliver final grades back and forth from the office to be finalized into the marcs system (this is the computer system that stores whether or not you got an A or an E in Biology... and also a system you would think I shouldn't have access to, yet do).

This year, since I don't have any big spring break plans, I have been tapped to do the grade run. Most of the employees in the office look at this job as a huge pain in the ass, I however do not. Why? Two simple words:
Golf Cart

The person doing the grade run is given two days with a golf cart to go around to all these departments. If my experience with the Registrar's office has taught me anything... it's that if it takes a normal state employee to do this job in two days, I can do this job in 6 hours - and that ensures some good shenanigans. I've already invited JT to come ride around with me for the occassion. I'll remember to bring the camera and hilarity will ensue... just call me Van Wilder

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)