« Home | The Grade Run » | Back in Black » | Me and Seth » | Short and to the Point » | try again » | Merry Christmas? » | im so pissed... » | *sigh* » | If my temperature is 95 degress, WHY AM I SO WARM?! » | ahh » 

Thursday, February 17, 2005 

The Tide Is Turning

Today it occured to me that I could go over to the local BMV and get my new driver's license whenever I damn well please. I think this has been the first true realization that I'm getting old, or at the very least, actually growing up a bit. In just a few weeks I won't have my friends buying me beer at bars. No longer will I have to feel guilty about asking someone to go on a beer or liquor run for me... Nay, the tables will turn, it will be me doing those things for all my younger friends. That idea seems still seems so odd to me, I mean, this is completely contrary to everything I have known about drinking in cbus (with the exception of 4Kegs, where I am known as "Jason" and no one bothers to card me anymore).

Ahh, these old bones just ain't what they used to be =P

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)