« Home | Rock and Roll » | The Tide Is Turning » | The Grade Run » | Back in Black » | Me and Seth » | Short and to the Point » | try again » | Merry Christmas? » | im so pissed... » | *sigh* » 

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 

I'm Hot Blooded, Check it and See

...no, really, I have a fever of a hundred and three. I swear I'm always fine until it'sright around the time to get a stress test again and BAM! I get a cold or something and that just doesn't help anything. Ah well... as they say....
"Same shit, different day" -Super Troopers

Jt came up with a brilliant plan to make me feel better today... get wasted with ridiculous movies and our old friend Rally's. That man sure does know how to flip my attitude around in a hurry. I think once I graduate it's going to be the little things like these nights that I will miss... just getting some bottles of beer, some good ol' Rally's and spending the night with one of your best buds.

Still not sure what I'm doing for Spring Break... I should get on that. Could fly down to Florida for a bit, maybe go to Canada or spend the time with a heck of a nice lady in Charleston... heck I really have no idea which to choose; I may even just stay here in cbus and work.

I feel like writing more, but I know I need to get to bed if I want to feel any better, or at the very least make it to Reporting class tomorrow.

Until then folks, this is CW... signing off

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)