« Home | Vote or Die » | America - Home of the Fat » | Booya » | Corey vs. The Mac - Day 2 » | Corey vs. The Mac » | Advertise on Television? You're Welcome » | An Ohio State Gameday » | Rounding Third and Heading Home » | Other Stuff You May Have Missed » | The Disasters You Didn't Hear About » 

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 

The Smart Choice in 2008

Now that Election Day 2005 has come and gone, it's time to look ahead to the future. A new poll released just today revealed that only 37% of Americans approve of the job President Bush is doing. In a land where Wal-Mart employees go on Medicare because they can't afford health insurance, it is clear something needs to change. Our country is dying, and it is time for effective leadership in our government.

I'll cut right to the chase - America needs a new president like a fat kid needs a cupcake.

Many factors have contributed to this mindset - ineffective response to Hurricane Katrina, the War in Iraq, the raping of Social Security, and spiraling oil prices are just a few reasons we must change the administration in the White House at once. The current staff may or may not be responsible for these problems, but what is clear is America needs a leader who can fix these issues plaguing our country. This leader must transcend the label of Republican or Democrat, and build a bridge between both parties to effect change. A man of integrity, a man of intellect, and one of strong American ideals must be our next president.


I am talking, of course, about MacGyver.



MacGyver for President


MacGyver acts fast and thinks faster - that's a fact. Here's another, he lives on a houseboat.

In a MacGyer White House, dependence on foreign oil will become a moot point after our President shows every American how to make a simple, efficient energy reactor out of a coffee pot, baking soda, and a sock. MacGyver will also usher in a new era of peace, not just in America, but throughout the world as well. He will eliminate Al Qaeda, not by bombing them, but instead by showing them love and compassion firsthand at our Afghanistan Embassy - which will have been converted to an all-night Boys and Girls Club. I predict both of these initiatives will take place within 90 minutes of MacGyver's Inauguration.

The FBI and CIA will naturally become a subdivision of the Phoenix Foundation, which will take over all law enforcement duties of the country. And bird sanctuary duties. Hey it's the Phoenix Foundation, they can whatever the hell they want.

Look, MacGyver had a near-death experience with the mortal reincarnation of the Egyptian god Anubis, OK? We need someone with this kind of experience. We need a president who advocates common sense and Swiss Army knives. Do you want a president that can't even make a blowtorch out of a car battery and some paperclips? I know I don't.

I say we start the grassroots campaign right now and ride this mullet to a better tomorrow.

MacGyver 2008 - The Smart Choice

I wanted to marry MacGyver when i was little...i still do i would totally vote for him.....so so hot.

~your favorite texan

Interesting fact....I buy cigarettes from the same little shop that MacGyver worked in while studying at OU. Everytime I purchase a pack, there's a autographed picture of Richard Dean Anderson looking back at me...telling me that I'm giving myself cancer.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)