« Home | Corey vs. The Mac - Day 2 » | Corey vs. The Mac » | Advertise on Television? You're Welcome » | An Ohio State Gameday » | Rounding Third and Heading Home » | Other Stuff You May Have Missed » | The Disasters You Didn't Hear About » | If Your Heart Isn't Breaking, You Aren't Paying At... » | Come On A YEAH! * » | Giggity-Giggity-Google » 

Friday, November 04, 2005 

Booya

Yeah - I'm typing this on the mac. I'd write more but hot damn, I need sleep.

On a sidenote, hooray for football, happy hour, and Nick and his chickens this weekend.

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)