« Home | Summer Updates » | Moooove It » | Buckeye TV Webstream Back in Action » | Cowtown is Coming » | Knowing When You're Good » | The Lantern - Late to the Punch Again » | Pack it up, Pack it in » | It's Spring Time, Bitch » | » | Halfway Home » 

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 

Oh yeah...

For the 9 people still tracking this old blog - I work for Netscape now.

Here are a few news articles about it.

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)