« Home | It's Spring Time, Bitch » | » | Halfway Home » | » | Spring Break - Day One » | Great American Road Trip » | TGIF » | Snow Day » | The REAL Winners and Losers of The Super Bowl » | News Junkies - Listen Up » 

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 

Pack it up, Pack it in

Let me begin.

It looks like postings here are going to get more infrequent... at least for the time being - though it is for a good reason.

My paper, U Weekly, is going to pay me to write a blog for them, which basically be about the same stuff I write about here and probably to a lesser extent, on Newsvine. I'm not going to abandon either here or Newsvine, but I'll be taking my A-Game, so to speak, to U Weekly... because, uh, you know... they are paying me to do what I do anyway.

It will go live next week, I haven't thought of a title or anything like that just yet, but I will post back here with the web address when all that is ironed out.

Awww, don't leave the 'Vine Spring. What do we have to do to lure you back? Y'know, you can make some coin over at our place too ;)

In all seriousness though, you do fine work and I'm glad to see you getting some of the exposure you deserve.


Calvin

Don't worry, you can't take the Vine outta me that easily.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)