« Home | » | Halfway Home » | » | Spring Break - Day One » | Great American Road Trip » | TGIF » | Snow Day » | The REAL Winners and Losers of The Super Bowl » | News Junkies - Listen Up » | Fun with Facebook Photo Search » 

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 

It's Spring Time, Bitch

Hey all, as you can see, we made it back from the trip in mostly one piece - minus one destroyed tent and plus one speeding ticket for Tingley. I wrote a little blurb for U Weekly about the trip that came out today, so grab a copy of that (me and my buddy Colin account for 50% of the staff's stories, haha). For the non-Columbus folks, or my really, really, lazy friends (you know who you are girls), here's a link.

Just as I foresaw many years ago, someone is finally paying me to live my life exactly as I normally do, and tell them about it - what a sweet gig.

Also, while I'm shamelessly patting myself on the back, if you are looking to read more stuff I have written with more of a newsy slant, check out my column on Newsvine. The most recent one of my long standing hatred of Wal-Mart touched off an unexpected heated debate.

Ok, I'm off my high horse now, I gotta get back to work.

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)