« Home | Knowing When You're Good » | The Lantern - Late to the Punch Again » | Pack it up, Pack it in » | It's Spring Time, Bitch » | » | Halfway Home » | » | Spring Break - Day One » | Great American Road Trip » | TGIF » 

Monday, April 24, 2006 

Cowtown is Coming

Hey, hey, hey Corey fans! The new UWeekly blog - Livin' in Cowtown - goes public this Wednesday. It's going to be geared primarily for the same demographic as our UWeekly readers - 18-24ish college folks around Columbus. For the most part - that's you guys! It should be pretty entertaining and engaging particularly if you live/have lived in Columbus. My first article is about the USG (undergraduate student government) and might raise a few eyebrows ;)

For my readers, I will post the link to Cowtown in this space tomorrow night, before UWeekly hits the stands on Wednesday (the USG article will also be in the print edition, I believe). I'm doing this because I know I have many readers here who had best follow my antics from this spot to that one ;)


Check back tomorrow!

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)