« Home | Moooove It » | Buckeye TV Webstream Back in Action » | Cowtown is Coming » | Knowing When You're Good » | The Lantern - Late to the Punch Again » | Pack it up, Pack it in » | It's Spring Time, Bitch » | » | Halfway Home » | » 

Sunday, July 09, 2006 

Summer Updates

Still working for U Weekly over the summer, Buckeye TV is shut down for the summer, and I'll be spending another year at the lovely Ohio State University.

Remember, this isn't the place to come for updates on me though, I'm just telling you because people seem to still visit this site. Look for me on Cowtown and Newsvine column, instead.

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)