« Home | HOWTO: Never Pay For Ringtones » | You Get to Destroy My Phone » | Nick Burns to the Rescue » | Ann Arbor is a Whore » | The Smart Choice in 2008 » | Vote or Die » | America - Home of the Fat » | Booya » | Corey vs. The Mac - Day 2 » | Corey vs. The Mac » 

Thursday, December 29, 2005 

Vaya Con Dios, Phone


To the tune of Ode to My Car by Adam Sandler

Piece of shit phone
I got a piece of shit phone
That fuckin’ pile of shit
Never stays on very long

My phone's a big piece of shit
’cause the camera is fucking shot
And my screen is fucking broken
It stays on and gets so hot
(it’s a piece of shit)

I can’t keep it turned on
’cause the battery's got a big fucking’ crack
And the speakerphone sucks real bad
’cause I spilled water from my CamelBack
(it’s a piece of shit)

Oh fuck you phone.

Oh I forgot to mention, this is going in the fireplace when it gets cold again.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)