« Home | 2005: Looking Back » | Vaya Con Dios, Phone » | HOWTO: Never Pay For Ringtones » | You Get to Destroy My Phone » | Nick Burns to the Rescue » | Ann Arbor is a Whore » | The Smart Choice in 2008 » | Vote or Die » | America - Home of the Fat » | Booya » 

Saturday, January 21, 2006 

In Memoriam

It's been a year since that terrible day
Sometimes the days are easy, sometimes they are bad
I wish I knew why, I wish I knew another way;
But I can't change it, it's in the past, and it will always make me sad.

You are loved just as much now as when you were alive
We didn't show it, and we didn't say it all the time
But know that we did, and now we go on without you and survive.

You were a wonderful friend
And you still are, as you watch over us
No matter what anyone says, leaving us was not the end.
I believe the end is really the beginning
Not the beginning being the end
And one day, we will join together again
Our hearts, yours and ours, will mend.

Rest in Peace, Matthew.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mattspics05

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)