« Home | » | Spring Break - Day One » | Great American Road Trip » | TGIF » | Snow Day » | The REAL Winners and Losers of The Super Bowl » | News Junkies - Listen Up » | Fun with Facebook Photo Search » | Suck it, Stern » | In Memoriam » 

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 

Halfway Home

Hey all, just got to Houston, Texas, at Marilena's school place here - we're going to go out to see the nightlife here in a little bit. Today we left Texana State Park and went over to Gavelston Bay, walked around the Kemba (sp?) Boardwalk, which was fun. Tomorrow we will have lunch here and then leave for Rayville, Louisiana, where Latimer's grandma lives. We'll spend the night there then head for Nashville, Tennessee, see a show or something there, get a hotel, and head for home the next day - we should be home by 3.30pm on Saturday. That's all for now, I might post some pictures after we get home, but not right now. Later all.

Corey Spring is a sexy mothafucka! :)
~The Hottest Girl You Know (shouldn't be too hard to guess)

It's incredibly hard to guess, as I know so many hot girls that think they are the hottest girl I know.

Ah, but only I am *truly* the hottest girl you know! Haha :)
LET IT KNOW!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)