« Home | The REAL Winners and Losers of The Super Bowl » | News Junkies - Listen Up » | Fun with Facebook Photo Search » | Suck it, Stern » | In Memoriam » | 2005: Looking Back » | Vaya Con Dios, Phone » | HOWTO: Never Pay For Ringtones » | You Get to Destroy My Phone » | Nick Burns to the Rescue » 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 

Snow Day

A new UWeekly entertainment feature is where we send some poor bastard on these 'extreme' and 'crazy' adventures and he writes a funny little informative article about the experience provided he doesn't get himself killed.

Friends, I am that poor bastard.

Earlier tonight my friend Kate and I went out to Mad River Mountain to go snowboarding, the first article in this series. It was quite an enjoyable experience (except for the wrecked cop car that kept us stuck on 270 for about an hour). The staff there was incredibly helpful and friendly, and they had one of their top guys, Roger, give us a few lessons before hitting the slopes, since I had never been skiing or snowboarding (half the point of the story). My article on it doesn't come out til March 1st, but until then I'd thought I'd throw up some pictures from the day.

Enjoy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14641413@N00/sets/72057594067874101/

About me

  • I'm C.W. Spring
  • From Columbus, Ohio, United States
  • I'm a senior at Ohio State in Interactive Communications. I used to want to work in broadcasting right out of college, however, I've recently decided to throw that life plan on the backburner and focus on the greatest ambition I listed in my high school yearbook: "To change the world for the better." Broadcasting can wait for me.
My profile

News

    My Latest News Articles (on Newsvine)